We’ve pulled together a number of graduation quotes that might be useful as you plan your graduate’s scrapbook, graduation cards or prepare a speech to honor your graduate. They are from several sources, each listed prior to the quotes.
From Quote Garden
- There is a good reason they call these ceremonies “commencement exercises.” Graduation is not the end; it’s the beginning. ~ Orrin Hatch
- The tassel’s worth the hassle! ~ Author Unknown
- Graduation day is tough for adults. They go to the ceremony as parents. They come home as contemporaries. After twenty-two years of child-raising, they are unemployed. ~ Erma Bombeck
- An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest. ~ Benjamin Franklin
- I hope your dreams take you to the corners of your smiles, to the highest of your hopes, to the windows of your opportunities, and to the most special places your heart has ever known. ~ Author Unknown
- A graduation ceremony is an event where the commencement speaker tells thousands of students dressed in identical caps and gowns that “individuality” is the key to success. ~ Robert Orben